Big news! CONTEST: We are searching for a new logo for the International Society of Diatom Research
Our parent organization, the International Society of Diatom Research (ISDR) is looking for a new logo. And the decision has been to start a contest. Please feel free to participate if you are a creative young diatomist.
What you need:
- an idea to represent what the ISDR means to you in a picture/infography that is informative to the non-knowing. Be creative! After those Speedtalks at the IDS, we know you are!
- we recommend that you WATERMARK YOUR DESIGN, so that people know whose it is and so it will not be used by other people unknowingly.
- Send your design to our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in a vector style graphic. It will be used in publications, media and so on.
- DEADLINE is on October 31st 2018.
- The images will be published in THIS BLOG using a google form so that people can vote for the best design.
- The prize is a free registration to the next IDS meeting in Yamagata 2020!